• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hawkylops

1. hawkylops

Boarding new shed

Hi everyone. Im getting a shed on tuesday. Whats the best to board the inside with. Id plaster board okay? Also whats best to insulate inside im looking at the sialver backed bubble wrap. Thanks in advance x
  2. hawkylops

Anyone know a cheap supplier for Exel Burgess Rabbit Food?

10kg bags are on sale at petplanet at min for £13.59
  3. hawkylops

Anyone know a cheap supplier for Exel Burgess Rabbit Food?

try here http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/small-animals/food/burgess-excel-rabbit-food-10kg.html
  4. hawkylops

Can anyone Identify what lop Pickle is?

harli dwarf lop <3
  5. hawkylops

bonding a trio help

hey guys, just lookin for some advice really, pippa lost her friend ollie just after xmas, and shes been kept single since, we have had bugs around 3-4month now we rescued him from been kept in a greenhouse. not i feel its time for them to be bonded,(pippa has had time to herself and has since...
  6. hawkylops

playhouse/wendyhouse help

Hi guys, can anyone post pics of the wendy house set ups inside and out, im gettin a small wendy house for pippa and bugs, was thinkin of putting lino tiles down and pippas princes sponge matts, and needing to build a shelf or get a cosy box for them. but wondering what else i can do with it...
  7. hawkylops

Need advice please ladies and gents(had to include these just incase)

shes only 2. shes always been hormonal but when she was bonded even though she had her moments she was happy with him. i think im gonna take her to my friends and try her with a few babies there(its a big litter of 9) gunna take her along a try it and see how we go i think. would love to see her...
  8. hawkylops

Need advice please ladies and gents(had to include these just incase)

Right i lost olly a month ago, pippa is okay on her own but not happy at all(shes eating and drinkin fine) my friend has just advertised some dwarf lop babies(i know u lot dont like breeders) i was commenting on how much 1 looks like pippas litter before spaying(accidental) i was goin to keep...
  9. hawkylops

New Excel complete cubes

im not completely sure whati think of these. NOT suitable as a complete food at all, might try them as a treat for pippa and olly tho. think il stick with there normal pellets and hay(excel pellets, meadow hay and excel forage hay or timothy) at the price i could buy 2 bags of excel pellets and...
  10. hawkylops

HELP please what breed do you think these bunnies are (Pics added)

how big are they? one is a lionhead x lop, and other is a lop, could be mini or dwarf depending on size
  11. hawkylops

HELP please what variety/sort do you think this bunny is (Pic added)

but some breeders will and do free up there own space by culling poor defenceless bunnies, i know because i used to breed and show(not proud of it but i did it) i bred show type and got lovely homes for my bunnies, they always went on pairs and i get updates regular, but i also knew lots of...
  12. hawkylops

does it matter where bunny comes from to be fair wether its a pet shop bought bunny, free ad bunny, breeder bun or a rescue bunny it still needs somewhere to call home and still deserve someone who loves and cares for them. petsshop buns breeder buns and free ad buns 8 out of 10 end up either...
  13. hawkylops

could be iron grey or a sealpoint but a very light sealpoint as his face looks more shaded to his body
  14. hawkylops

Made to measure hutches and runs

no1 jumped on the band wagon, graham was just stating 3ft long is not appropriate sized for any rabbit no matter how many levels it has it still isnt big enough, okay sized for guineas but not buns
  15. hawkylops

they dont look happy at all :( poor babies. if they was in leeds i would of taken one on. i love frenchies there amazing bless them xx
Back