• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ellie81

1. E

scratchy rabbit...

hi, thank you for your reply. yes the rabbits get fresh hay daily with their food. thank you, i should have put that in to clarify. the vet had a though look all over him and into his ears and said he didnt have mites. he is waiting to be neutered and in a large indoor cage on his own in the out...
  2. E

scratchy bunny

thank you so much, i will get him booked in asap!
  3. E

scratchy bunny

please help. i took on my sisters female lop rabbit last November as her new terrier was terrorising it. i put her in a decent sized run with her usual hutch. she eats well, fresh carrots lettuce and her rabbit food everyday and fresh water. she has never been much of a digger till recently...
  4. E

scratchy rabbit...

please help. i took on my sisters female lop rabbit last November as her new terrier was terrorising it. i put her in a decent sized run with her usual hutch. she eats well, fresh carrots lettuce and her rabbit food everyday and fresh water. she has never been much of a digger till recently...
Back