• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Cyberbunny

1. C

Evo has a dental tommorrow - yay he's home

Glad to hear Evo is OK :D Sorry haven't been on for a while, v. busy at work - budgets!
  2. C

I am Losing Uncle Albert...U/D He is Still With Us!!

Really sorry to read this Jane. At least you can make his last days comfortable for him and he knows he is loved. Thinking of you both. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  3. C

Evo's not well :( - bit better now

They really make us worry don't they! Glad Evo is feeling better and eating. :D
  4. C

Poor Muirne is at the Vets...U/D As Expected......

Poor Muirnie. Sending healing vibes to her and hugs to you. xxx
  5. C

Shocking, absolutley shocking/ **update with photos**

People eh! :evil: Well at least they are all with you now and will get the proper care they need/deserve. Sounds like you've got your hands full! :shock:
  6. C

Meet Tango

OMG! What a rotten shame, poor little chap. :( . Well, I suppose at least he had a few nice hours with you and had a nice bath too. Run free at the bridge Tango. xxx
  7. C

Zeubin...the little terror!

Bless him, he looks so innocent!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. C

My lovely Bilbo with a baby Gypsy

Lovely pics of Bilbo and Gypsy. Bilbo is a lovely colour and I love his ears. :D Bless. xxx
  9. C

She was given weeks to live in spring last year.............

Bless her, I love a happy story. :D
  10. C

Neglected bun- U/D Belle has a home

Well done you for rescuing Belle. Poor little girl. :( What horrible people and they foster children?! It beggers belief!!!! I wonder what their attitude would be if one of their dogs killed the kids!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  11. C

Uncle Albert -19th May U/D-Its CANCER.......

I just caught up with this post. Poor Uncle Albert, what a lot you've both been through, but he really is a fighter, he obviously wants to stay with you for as long as possible. Sending healing n hugs to you both. xxxxxx
  12. C

ok be brave and tell the truth.

There isn't any bunny breed I don't like. :D
  13. C

Baby bunnies - There HERE!!

Wow :D coming to bunny nap them! What sweeties! :love: :love: :love:
  14. C

dylan and new rats

Lovely pics. I love your ratties markings too. :D
  15. C

ANGEL OLD ENGLISH PASSED TO THE BRIDGE

Poor Angel - run free at the Bridge. Really sorry. Sending hugs to you. xxxx
Back