• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Chloe

1. Chloe

Rehomed: Rainbow and Skye - female rabbits - Surrey

aww i have a harlequin and shes amazing hope they find a home :cry::love:
  2. Chloe

Cleaning

i use white distilled vineger diluted with water because i'm scared to use anything else
  3. Chloe

Safe Foods

Ok will do thankyouu !!!!!!
  4. Chloe

Safe Foods

Thankyouuu!
  5. Chloe

Safe Foods

Chloes on essentials young rabbit food she eats oxbow western timothy hay and oxbow orchard grass and its getting mixed with alfalfa because i just put her on and thankyouuu !!!!
  6. Chloe

Safe Foods

My Bunnie chloe is 3 months old and she finally switched over to timothy and orchard hay recently perfectly.! I also have a couple questions now that shes getting older ... 1 . She's still on her baby pellets and i was wondering when i should switch her over to veg.? 2 when i put her on veg...
  7. Chloe

Different type of Hays ?

Chloe is 12 weeks old and shes eating alfalfa right now im going to slowly lean her on to timothy Besides timothy hay whats a good hay and is easy on the stomach Meadow Oat Orchard Ect?
  8. Chloe

Rabbit diet help!!!!!

Chloe eats Alfalfa hay summer sweet / a handful of it in comparison to her body size pellets essentials young rabbit food / a egg cup
  9. Chloe

Rabbit diet help!!!!!

Chloe eats Alfalfa hay summer sweet / a handful of it in comparison to her body size pellets essentials young rabbit food / a egg cup
  10. Chloe

Rabbit diet help!!!!!

Okay so chloe is 12 weeks old The pet shop told me at 1 year i should gradually introduce her to timothy hay and all these websites are giving different times and months to introduce timothy hay at what age should i introduce timothy hay??? !!! Help!!!! And also when i introduce timothy what...
  11. Chloe

A good age to feed buns veg questions

Thankyouuuuu !!!!:D
  12. Chloe

Starting over?

i think your rabbit likes his space and when he gets his space(in his cage) he will be more happy .. some rabbits cannot be together and some can even though they were friendly at a young age things can change i suggest you seperate them and take your time bonding with each of them and if they...
  13. Chloe

How do you keep the rabbit from pulling at his cage bars.

maybe find a place that you can take them ... or clean up after them my parents are the same way but i still take my rabbit out but i clean after her.
  14. Chloe

A good age to feed buns veg questions

my buns 2 and half months old and i have a few questions Whats a good age too feed buns Veg and fruit? ... if its okay to slowly put her on veg whats the best to start of with as in what vegtables and fruit ?
  15. Chloe

New Bunnies

There so Preciousssssss:love:
Back