• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnyhug

1. B

can any one be of help!!

ive now got my bunny lily may and she is quite naugty but cute i want to litter train her so that cleaning her cage is easier and she can come into the house can anyone help with an easy way to train her?? i wanna train her while she is still young. thanks for any help or advice :P
  2. B

HEY GUYS

hi its a bit to young to say but if its a boy Joey cause im a huge friends fan and if a girl then lilly may i hope its a girl cause i love that name
  3. B

HEY GUYS

im getting a dutch lop its really cute im getting it from my friend who breeds its white and ginger and the only one out the litter thats that colour :bunny:
  4. B

HEY GUYS

hey guys i will be getting my first rabbit soon and im so excited and since i have been here you have helped me choose a name etc and talked through some intesting issues xx
  5. B

yuck!

that so called 'hutch shouldnt doesnt even look fit for a cockroach let alone a rabbit!!!!! :evil:
  6. B

Call Me Stupid......

sorry to say this but this may look horrible to put a rabbit in and i would not put my rabbit in this hutch but this hutch is fine it meets the pet trading laws and is suitable for the animal according to pet trading standards as long as the animal can stand up and the owner abides to the five...
  7. B

Rabbit on ebay!

its gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. B

Should I inform the RSPCA

we said that some branches are good and do some good work but with the issue with putting an animal down it happens and its the truth with some branches if there is no room then it would have to be done as an animal carest i accept that
  9. B

remember we said that its not all RSPCA areas without the RSPCA yes about the animals but they need to sort themselves out
  10. B

Snake food?

yeah snakes are capable to eating a rabbit snakes are even known to have eaten a whole wathog snakes have a amazing flexable jaw but remember that it is illegal to feed live food to animals if they have are an vertibrate with a back bone but then we live in a cruel world so you cant stop ppl...
  11. B

you say that but what you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt happen i have studyed the RSPCA at college and if they cant find a home or a place for the animal to go then there is nothing to do then to put the animal down. my friend went to the RSPCA for wk experience but left because of how bad it...
  12. B

but it stil happens and it shouldnt
  13. B

hunting ban

the thing is i dont believe in fox hunting but there is no other way to kill them nicely. put poison down and they die a slow and painful death and other animals can die as well eg badgers. also with the dogs they are trained to kill the fox with a quick and painful bite on the neck but then you...
  14. B

sorry to say this but the RSPCA dont do nothing unless its an total emergencie i think they are a waste of space i found a bird that fell out of its nest and i phoned them up (which was about an hour later and i got though) and they said to leave the bird there it was impossible as the bird...
Back