• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bugsyrabbit

1. bugsyrabbit

single male guinea pig (unneutered) available for boar dating- sheffield

Hi happybun, boar dating is where we try 2 male piggies together to see if they get on. Many male piggies will fight so we have to be careful matching up compatible boars. Benny and Timmy will never be used for breeding, BARC do not support breeding, but we do take in accidental litters. We...
  2. bugsyrabbit

Another single unneutered male guinea pig available for boar dating- Sheffield

This is Stevie, a 2 year old boar looking for a new home with a friend. He is in good health, friendly and easy to handle. He is being rehomed through Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity, I am fostering him, I am based in Sheffield. I can provide residential boar dating
  3. bugsyrabbit

single male guinea pig (unneutered) available for boar dating- sheffield

This is the lovely Freddie who is looking for a new home with a friend. He is 2 years old, in good health and is very friendly, he loves a cuddle! He is being rehomed through Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity, I am fostering him and am based in Sheffield. I can provide residential boar dating
  4. bugsyrabbit

Pair of beautiful male guinea pigs needing an experienced home

Meet Benny and Timmy, Benny is 3 years old and Timmy 5 months, they are healthy unneutered boars. They are well bonded and are full of energy! Timmy has a long coat so needs daily grooming and regular trims (especially in the warm weather). They are used to living in a large run indoors, they...
  5. bugsyrabbit

Rehomed: Mr Bean ... A piggie not a rabbit . (neutered boar)

I am pretty sure that Mr Bean has gone to a new home with two lady pigs, unless its all fallen through?
  6. bugsyrabbit

Please can anyone help this bunny?

were the piggies removed as well??
  7. bugsyrabbit

School rabbit

Well done for taking action here. I had a similar experience recently with some school guinea pigs and I spoke to the RSPCA. Just me telling the head teacher I had done this was enough for them to take me seriously, the last thing they want is an RSPCA inspector turning up and imagine if the...
  8. bugsyrabbit

Rehomed: Megan and May ...mother / daughter spayed pair

Good news! Megan and May have gone to a wonderful new home, they have been bonded with Bailey who had lost his wifey. The new owners have built them a fab new home with all mod cons. Happy ending all round!!:)
  9. bugsyrabbit

Available Individual: Female guinea pig (Truffle) - Hertfordshire

she is truly gorgeous, she does look like a truffle! :love::love:
  10. bugsyrabbit

Unfortunately, it looks like Megan and May are still waiting... is there anyone out there who would love to have these two beauties in their lives?? I so love them and really want them to find their perfect home- all they need is space, love and lots of hay!! :D
  11. bugsyrabbit

Hi, sounds good! I live S11 7JF, I am fostering them for Barnsley animal rescue charity. I have been in touch with Angie who is dealing with Megan and May's rehoming at BARC, if you are interested could you please post some photos of your set up (or email them to me at...
  12. bugsyrabbit

He is lovely! What is your current set up? Is he a house rabbit? Are you local to Barnsley/ sheffield, would you like to know more or come and meet megan and may? Barbara x
  13. bugsyrabbit

Hi Ian, Unfortunately your hutch is too small for these two bunnies. If you attached a run it might be ok for a pair of small to medium bunnies. Please see the rabbit welfare site for information about recommended hutch sizes. I hope you find your ideal rabbits soon!
  14. bugsyrabbit

Hi Ian, Yes they are lovely rabbits and I think would be a good pair for new rabbit owners. The hutch you have selected is very similar to the one they are in , but I will have to check the measurements. Their current hutch has a 'runaround' attached, this gives them access to a secure run 24/7...
  15. bugsyrabbit

hi, I have only once bonded a trio so am not an expert, mine went smoothly but I understand it can be tricky (as can bonding pairs). My trio was a neutered male and 2 spayed females. It worked well, but one female tended to be 'left out' a bit! I think the main risk is that it can break the bond...
Back