• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bella&Muffins mummy

1. B

You've heard this one a million times I bet!!!

These are really good, helpful tips guys, thanks. Yeah Bella is litter trained so I guess I could go with the wood litter under some baled hay in her tray. towels on her floor which is concrete so I had hay down before and I could just stuff towels in her hutch as she doesn't potty in there at...
  2. B

Thanks for that, newspaper would be an option to try as long as she doesn't chew it as I think the ink can be poisonous. I have used the wood litter before, I forgot about that as it's not dusty at all is it, just fairly expensive for a small bag. Thanks :D
  3. B

Which bedding/litter???????? Bella has had a respiratory problem for some time now and is been treated by a lovely rabbit savvy vet. My problem is, what the heck do I bed her on, wood shavings NO NO. megazorb, good but small bits seem to stick to her snotty nose through the night, just tried...
  4. B

Hi everyone,pleased to be new member

I completely agree with this, far too many rabbit owners have been given bad information by pet shops on feeding, I went to a rabbit day at my vets on Sat and the information she gave is what many of us on here see as the perfect bunny diet 80% grass and hay and 20% fresh veg she said about half...
  5. B

hi, another newcomer

Hey, :wave: welcome to you and yours and I hope you find this forum as useful and informative as I have. It's also useful just to be able to talk to people of the same mindset if you're having any probs with your babies!!! Speak soon :D
  6. B

Ello, enywun there?

I like talking on here, yoos all weally nice but I as to go now cos my mummeh says were off to see that vet type hoomin again, I wunder if she as to give the uvver lady more pennies, oh well, as long as I get nice noms to weplace my pweshus waisin noms :( Bye bye luvvly noo fwends, speak soon...
  7. B

Ello, enywun there?

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: I knows!!;)
  8. B

Ello, enywun there?

He he, I am getting lots of cuddles offers which I appweciate very muchly as it iz wun of my most favowite fings to do. My mummeh says its vewwy yoosful that there is lots ov those vet types on here to help wen we is stuck, the only fing is that she as jus told me I cant ave waisins ennymores...
  9. B

Ello, enywun there?

Yoo can av a squidgies wiv me anytime, I jus luvs big squidgey cuddlies xxx:love:
  10. B

Ello, enywun there?

Wow, thanks for that, I never suspected raisins were that bad, obs apart from the sugar content which is why she only noms a few occasionally, thank goodness there is knowledgeable peeps like yourself on here!!!! xx:love:
  11. B

Ello, enywun there?

Hi, i'm Bella Bunneh, I is weally cute but my big ol grumpy sister doesn't think so and so she beated me up and did this to my leggy cos my daddy let her get to me, my mummeh says my daddy is a yoosless old dope, I don't know what this meanz! My hoomin Mummeh took me to anovver pwetty hoomin...
  12. B

Fuming!!!!!!!!

Hey, I was reading rabbiting on in the vets yesterday, good story!! xxxx (oh and thanks) :love:
  13. B

Fuming!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, Well, I picked Bella up yesterday and she looked like a tatty old teddy that had been sewn up bless her. She's ok, eating well and has her rightful place back in the house (although she is an outside girl, i think she'd like to live indoors with mummy!!!) Here are some pics of...
  14. B

Fuming!!!!!!!!

Hey all, well Bella is still at the vets and my bill is going up and up, she is having an op to repair the wound, my poor poor little baby!!! i'm so sad that this has happened to her I love her so much. I'm worried about the anasthetic too with her just getting over her respiratory problems but...
  15. B

Fuming!!!!!!!!

I know he didn't do it on purpose but if i'd have tried to tell him what I do when I put them out and where I place certain things so they can't get through the fence, he'd have started going on about not been stupid so I just thought he's put them out loads before, they'll be fine. It was the...
Back