• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by <3jackyboy<3

1. 3

Urgent petplan & broken leg advice please

Hello, I've just seen this post! :) I decided to take my bunny to the companion care:) I'm very sorry to hear about you and your poor bunny's experience also: that must have been so terrible for you both :( :(
  2. 3

DIY rabbit run!

I'm looking at doin a rather large area- 12ft*6ft or more (could go really all out and do 20ft by 8ft :) ) Also, how do you go about making shutters for your hutch doors? :) Thank you! :D
  3. 3

DIY rabbit run!

:)
  4. 3

DIY rabbit run!

Thank you yaretzi!! :) is there any particular method to making the panes/panels :) :)
  5. 3

DIY rabbit run!

ideas :)
  6. 3

Lifelong wormer??

Thank you!! :D the vets said that because she had taken the full 28 day initial course (without having any signs) as a preventative, she should now be protected for life!! :)
  7. 3

Lifelong wormer??

Hiya, my rabibit Nala was wormed in may this year, as after reading reccomedations of re-working times, I thought that she would be due to have some more wormer! However, one day after orderin the wormer over the counter, my vets called and said that rabbits were different to other animals, and...
  8. 3

Fibre Percentage

around time this year, i saw a rabbit pellet feed that contained around 30% fibre, by the RSPCA, when i went to the london pet show. ive just googled the food, but on the composition, it says 16% crude fibre- but the 37% fibre total :?:?:?:? http://shop.rspca.org.uk/rspca-rabbit-nuggets.html...
  9. 3

Rabbitopia housing :)

Good points as to the price :? , but I do think it is good that some companies are 'widening their horizons' :)
  10. 3

Rabbitopia housing :)

https://dunsterhouse.co.uk/pet-houses Found this online and thought some may be interested! Some really amazing stuff, and buy the looks of it the owner has lots of bunnies himself :) :thumb::thumb:
  11. 3

the world's best rabbit :'(

:(:(
  12. 3

Set-up improvements! (w/ photos)

i love your hutch too! so lovely! should be building a new hutch and run in summer time, so its great to see new ideas ;) :D :)
  13. 3

my rabbit has Problems with the private areas

jack has the same problems, and got prescribed some anti-biotics (good luck trying to get yours to eat them by the way, its not that easy! :lol: ) beforehand, i gave him a bath to get rid of most of the 'mess' - it wasn't particularly fun, but i really needed to get the wee off of him as the...
Back