• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a group of 5!!

Was it a really smooth process putting them in their new home? Any squabbles?
Yep! None whatsoever! I'm so proud of them :love: Here's a pic I just got, excuse their glowing eyes, accidentally had flash on oops!
e1c454f994db51b5124d6d1081639915.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

So they've been doing amazing for weeks, mo aggression at all but I've just got back from work and there's white fur everywhere! :( Just witnessed robin nipping at Bertie but Bertie was hiding and not retaliating. They've been best buddies I wonder what's happened! Going to have to reduce their space tonight and hope it stops. Can't bring them in for re-bonding, too much of a temp change now. :(

So they've been doing amazing for weeks, mo aggression at all but I've just got back from work and there's white fur everywhere! :( Just witnessed robin nipping at Bertie but Bertie was hiding and not retaliating. They've been best buddies I wonder what's happened! Going to have to reduce their space tonight and hope it stops. Can't bring them in for re-bonding, too much of a temp change now. :(

Oh dear :cry: I really hope they settle. Are they all ok health wise?

So it’s not that one of them is under the weather and that’s causing issues then! I really hope they will settle.
Yeah I did wonder, keeping a close eye on them. Bertie felt quite thin so going to start feeding him seperate. Wondering if a fight maybe started over food!

Food always seems to be a common cause of problems! Do you scatter feed?
Yes I do and usually they are fine. This is really strange as they've been doing amazing. The boys have been following each other around and been like best friends so this is really unexpected!

Yes I do and usually they are fine. This is really strange as they've been doing amazing. The boys have been following each other around and been like best friends.

Hopefully it was just a tiff. It sounds promising if they’ve settled eating hay together :love:

I locked them all in the 6ft hutch last night to reduce their space and loos like they've been ok as there's no more fur. Going to keep them in there today whilst I'm at work though just to be safe.

Back