• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I wasn't so phobic of driving outside my 'safe zone'....

No, I didn't, I will experiment. Thank you. It was actually in your neck of the woods where I got lost. Was meant to be in Queensbury but anywhere within a five mile radius!

They are going to need names now. (They are not with me yet, awaiting me getting chance to sort out accommodation so could be a few days)

It's weird the realisation I got the day after I met them that I took much of the same route to collect Binky and Shadow ?five years ago. Here we have again a bonded pair of lops, one beige and one dark :love:

I loved the name Anarchy, if I could find anything that unique I'd be really happy.

... oh ... kinda going off the 'shadow' theme, how about Solar and Eclipse? :oops:

Last edited:

They are going to need names now. (They are not with me yet, awaiting me getting chance to sort out accommodation so could be a few days)

It's weird the realisation I got the day after I met them that I took much of the same route to collect Binky and Shadow ?five years ago. Here we have again a bonded pair of lops, one beige and one dark :love:

I loved the name Anarchy, if I could find anything that unique I'd be really happy.

... oh ... kinda going off the 'shadow' theme, how about Solar and Eclipse? :oops:

I like those names ! They look to be a relaxed couple :love:

What gorgeous rabbits :love: Perfect names too. They look very contented with each other.

Thank you. It was quite a sad rehoming as they had only been there two months but they weren't fitting in with a young child who was a bit exuberant around them and they were scared. I think it's probably strengthened their bond! :love:

'Fate', if I want to tell myself that, gets weirder and weirder ....there's a black lop just 'turned up' (well, technically, I guess, I turned him up!) called R-for, which was Artie's original name....... :shock:

Do you have solar and eclipse now too? And are you taking in R-for too?

We went to a farm to look at goats for new goat friend for Pumpkin the other day. We'd been thinking of possible names, and thought of 'Poppy' I parked up in the gravel car park, and my daughter got out and said, excitedly, "mum look at this" and there were Poppies growing in the gravel :love:

'Fate', if I want to tell myself that, gets weirder and weirder ....there's a black lop just 'turned up' (well, technically, I guess, I turned him up!) called R-for, which was Artie's original name....... :shock:

Blimey..............................:shock:

Back