• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud of myself - a sneaky peek...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I'm feeling very accomplished tonight having collected the trofast unit I won on eBay today, I thought I'd make a start getting things ready for the shed. I bought a cheap chipboard table as I wanted a round top to use on something else so I had the base which I was going to use as a hay manger (it was the cross cross style slot together base!) but then I had a sudden brain wave - cut up it will make the perfect border to go around the table top upper level platform - it's a pretty shape, and practical! I think its perfect as it's high enough to stop any bunnies from slipping or attempting to jump but low enough not to obscure vision. So here's what I've done... It needs painting obviously, and please excuse the state of the spare room, for some reason/s (namely 4 fluffy cute ones!) the decorating of the spare room keeps getting put back :lol: oh and please also excuse the nosy dog that got in the picture!

The gap here is where a ramp will be going.

I will be putting some kind of barrier at the top of the steps aswell for safety

This gives an idea of how it will be laid out but there will be a table leg on there too I'm not just relying on it resting on the trofast! The other end will be attached to the shed wall with brackets.

Last edited:
I think I may have used the wrong piece for the end as I'm sure I measured it to come to the end of the trofast, it's only just dawned on me that the other bit when I cut it would have been the one I needed :roll: I'll have to cut that off now or it will annoy me :lol: hopefully I'll be able to muster up some energy to do that and paint it tonight :D

Thanks :) can't wait to see it in the shed, I'm so impatient I had to do this so I can start to see my vision come to life!!

makes it more special doesn't it, I have a plan for my back garden but not ordered any wood yet, what with weather etc, plus I need somewhere to store if I ordered wood early, our shed is rather damp :lol:

makes it more special doesn't it, I have a plan for my back garden but not ordered any wood yet, what with weather etc, plus I need somewhere to store if I ordered wood early, our shed is rather damp :lol:

I know, I've pretty much got everything for it now! Im hoping to get everything painted and ready then I'm hoping when it arrives it will just be a case of painting the shed and positioning everything! Then there's just the small matter of bonding a quad... :shock:

Back