• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flash me your Nethies*Too Cute*

OMG Nethie bum!
ooh another do tell me more!:love::love::love:

She's in the adoption bit at Pets at Home, I tried to buy her on Monday, got her to the counter, and the man hadn't checked the date she was ready, which is next Monday, so she had to go back to that cage :( So...my decision is, do I make another 220 mile round trip, for a bunny? :? She is completely adorable though. Seriously adorable. I think she may be crossed with a Lionhead, as she's long haired, but Nethie sized and shaped :love:

She's in the adoption bit at Pets at Home, I tried to buy her on Monday, got her to the counter, and the man hadn't checked the date she was ready, which is next Monday, so she had to go back to that cage :( So...my decision is, do I make another 220 mile round trip, for a bunny? :? She is completely adorable though. Seriously adorable. I think she may be crossed with a Lionhead, as she's long haired, but Nethie sized and shaped :love:
220 miles where is miss nethie?
:love::love::love: keep me updated:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

she's in the adoption bit at pets at home, i tried to buy her on monday, got her to the counter, and the man hadn't checked the date she was ready, which is next monday, so she had to go back to that cage :( so...my decision is, do i make another 220 mile round trip, for a bunny? :? She is completely adorable though. Seriously adorable. I think she may be crossed with a lionhead, as she's long haired, but nethie sized and shaped :love:

do it :D

My little madam Bluebell :love:

P1060281.jpg

77f6b7cd.jpg

86d7f049.jpg

P1060317.jpg

This thread is making me want a nethie!!!

Haha im so gonna be the old woman with the bunnies instead of the cats!

Aw this thread is making me miss having a nethie. They are so cute and dinky! Pip was so unwell though, most fragile little bun i ever had.

I love this thread!, i have done a lot of research into Nethies since i decided to adopt titch & Raven, and by the sounds of it most neths are fairly healthy sturdy little things?
just to keep a close eye on Dental issues?

I love this thread!, i have done a lot of research into Nethies since i decided to adopt titch & Raven, and by the sounds of it most neths are fairly healthy sturdy little things?
just to keep a close eye on Dental issues?

Pip must have been an exception. She had arthritis, kidney failure and dental issues. She was a poor soul at the end :(

Pip must have been an exception. She had arthritis, kidney failure and dental issues. She was a poor soul at the end :(

ooh poor girly i dont know so much about that i havent read up on other health issues i just know its dental more so. :?
they do like to leave us heartbroken in the end :(

ooh poor girly i dont know so much about that i havent read up on other health issues i just know its dental more so. :?
they do like to leave us heartbroken in the end :(

We thought she had died one morning when we went to feed her but her arthritis had become severe and she had fallen over and couldnt get up. Rushed her to the vet and she ended up on pain meds for rest of her life. The only thing was the pain meds impacted on her kidneys so we knew we wouldnt have her for long but didnt want her in pain.

Both nethies i had ended up with dental issues. I have seen a pic of raven but do you have a pic of your new girlie?

Back