• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special needs blind conti baby bunny from preloved in Sheffield p65 now called Evie

OMG! :love::love::love:

I would call her Toph, after a character in 'The Last Airbender' who is blind but never let that stop her ;)

She is beautiful:love: Glad I didn't see the pictures earlier;):lol:

Well done to Denise for collecting her (and possibly handing her over to Kay) and to Kay for giving her a home where she will get all the love and care she deserves, she's a very lucky bunny:D

She will be definately staying at mine and that means denise. I can then find denise another rabbit as we wouldn't want her going home with an empty one now would we
:

Thanks guys :)

I have a confession to make :oops:

This little lady didn't make it to Kay & David's :oops:

Mark & I have fallen for this little one so much, we phoned Kay this morning & asked if she could stay with us - which Kay was half expecting! :oops: :lol:

Anyhow this special little lady will be bonded in time hopefully with our calm trio Bracken, Arthur & Winston :love:

Back