• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your cats

this is my murphy :love::love:
murphy1-1.jpg

0043.jpg

008-Copy.jpg

murphy.jpg

Purty kitties. :love::love:

This is Skye. She's nearly 2 and we've had her for about 4 mths now. :love::love:

DSCF7799600x450.jpg

Thought I'd add a cat I met when I was volunteering in Panama this summer. She was such a grumpy kit but rather fell in love with me :love:
Her name is Nuni and she lives on a little cocoa plantation near the Costa Rica border.
HPIM3267.jpg

I met sooo many cats while I was there, including the teeny tiniest black kitten in the world.

Awwww, Nelson looks sagely and cuddly..reminds me of my dad, is that wrong? :lol::love::love:

eta: just looked through the rest of the thread, I'm lovin it! Was tryna remember all the names of the ones I thought were cute but they're ALL cuuuuuties!!

Last edited:
I love all these pics :love::love: I should join a cat forum really :lol:

This is my Sadie. I :love: her so much, she's like a little dog and sleeps next to my face every night :D

P3070159-1.jpg

P3070157-2.jpg

P9010428.jpg

Sadienicepicsmaller.jpg

This is my Sadie. I :love: her so much, she's like a little dog and sleeps next to my face every night :D

Sadie is beauuutiful. I love siamese :)
My Josie does that too but it gets sooo annoying cause she takes up half the pillow. I end up having to sleep pillowless :lol:

Awwww beautiful kitties :love:

Guess I'll add some of Cleo! (I have many pics, be afraid:oops:)
Here's Cleo, shes 9 now. We got her from our local animal shelter, a litter was taken there after being found in a bin, she was the last one left.
She's the 'family cat' but I'm her mum, she follows me everywhere (she knows the sound of my car and runs out to greet me!).

Here she is after stealing a shoe and trying to eat it :?
crazycatshoe.jpg

And one after her Xmas dinner one year!
cutiepie-1.jpg

And stuck up a tree...:roll:
HPIM0551.jpg

If you look to the top right you can see Cleo hiding from the scary bunny!
BlooandCleo.jpg

And a couple of others. Not sure why she is so surprised in the left pic :lol:
Image046.jpg
Image009-1.jpg

She is my dear and I love her to pieces. She always knows when I am ill, she sits on my lap and faces me and gazes at me, silly moo. I don't think I could ever be without her.

What is it called when cats are really happy and they open and close their paws? Does anyone else's cat do this in the air? Cleo will roll around and stick her paws in the air and open and close them when I am fussing her, it's odd! She also does it to my face while I am sleeping :roll: and I wake up with purring fur in my face.

Play fighting
fightingcats6.jpg

Best of friends
2008_0108Jan080037.jpg

Sunbathing Panth
Summer2009020.jpg

Fez cleaning has paws
Spring2009062.jpg

Fez and Panth, or Felix and Cleo has they're officially called, are brother and sister. They are 2 and half years old. Fez has a very loud voice and is very demanding. Panth is very naughty and likes to fight dogs.

Last edited:
What is it called when cats are really happy and they open and close their paws? Does anyone else's cat do this in the air? Cleo will roll around and stick her paws in the air and open and close them when I am fussing her, it's odd! She also does it to my face while I am sleeping :roll: and I wake up with purring fur in my face.

I think I heard once that it's something to do with when they were kittens and wanting milk they'd knead their mum's stomach like that. Then when they're all growed up they do it when they feel comfortable.
Either way it's cuuuute :love:

Cazzap Thanks! She knows shes beautiful and uses it to her advantage whever possible:lol:
Sadie has gorgeous eyes by the way!

I think I heard once that it's something to do with when they were kittens and wanting milk they'd knead their mum's stomach like that. Then when they're all growed up they do it when they feel comfortable.
Either way it's cuuuute :love:

I had heard this as well, thats why Cleo confuses me when she does it in the air. I'll have to take a picture of her doing it ;)
Edit Whoops missed the line you put about it being comforting. I guess then with Cleo it doesn't matter whether there is anything to knead or not!

Last edited:
My pair came to me in an awful state in August. Ave had bitten off the fur around her back end due to fleas, and was pregnant. And Evie, her Daughter, has just has a litter, and is so timid, and really scared of plastic bags and feets ( :cry: ) I was only mean to be getting Evie, but I heard this blokes story, and he had 4 he was 'getting rid of' including another pregnant one and a tom.

Anyway they have been in cat heaven since. And I have to admit I do over feed them, which I am cutting back on now.

Ava's coat has come on a treat, and Evie is slowly coming round to human company

This is what you want though

Ava

013.jpg

023.jpg

evieava047.jpg

Evie

028.jpg

Evie005.jpg

various022.jpg

together

fishandcats009.jpg

belonging008.jpg

They are very close, and I am so glad I could offer a home to both of them :)

awwwwwww beautidul piccies of so many stunning cats!! I love all puddycats :D

Heres my two Betula and Crystal.

IMG_1425-1.jpg

IMG_1419-1.jpg

IMG_1428-1.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

ABCD0019-4-1.jpg

Play fighting
fightingcats6.jpg

Fez and Panth, or Felix and Cleo has they're officially called, are brother and sister. They are 2 and half years old. Fez has a very loud voice and is very demanding. Panth is very naughty and likes to fight dogs.

Looks like one is strangling the other!!!

I'm loving all these pics!!!

Nelson does a silly trick - if you rub his back near his tail, it sends him all funny, his head sways from side to side and it makes him lick his feet!! Very bizare!

Back