• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mixed Breed Rescue Rabbit

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll sort one myself if my stupid energy saving lightbulbs would finally die:D

Just put a screen up round the light..play some soft music and hey presto..
works for lots of people..
or just let your neighbour look after your rabbits for a couple of days cos they are guaranteed to let the only un neutered buns you have, get together without your permission!:roll:

Last edited:
One of my buns has 'aeroplane eared lop' written on her vaccination card that came with her - bet nobody can guess which one :lol::lol:

'tis a very special and rare breed, you know :p

i must be really dim

i know there are lots of 'breeds' of rabbits but its thro meeting eric that i've found out about the various shapes and sizes - before that it was lop eared or uppy eared. i didn't know what he was when he came to me - apart from a tiny rabbit that seemed sad and needed someone to love him.

from what i've found out, he's a netherland dwarf. maybe 'pure', maybe not. he has a squished little face - and the wonky teeth that go with it but y'know what? i couldn't give a :p 'what' he is. he is eric. simple as that:love:

he's is registered at the vets as 'small, black otter, probably nethie'.

now i am off to view some rabbits. no idea for sure what breeds they are, just foster buns looking for a husbun:)

One of my buns has 'aeroplane eared lop' written on her vaccination card that came with her - bet nobody can guess which one :lol::lol:

'tis a very special and rare breed, you know :p

i'd love one of those:D saw a bun the other day and the top of his ears curled over. uppy eared with floppy tops - gorgeous:love:

All breeds and mixes of breeds are beautiful. I have yet to see an "ugly" bun. If there is some magical difference between purebred and a mix, someone has yet to tell these rabbits! They binky like psychos regardless. :lol:

Snowdrop says- "Im a cross breed and I dont mind at all cos my mummy is always telling me how pretty I am".

IMG00108-20090816-1933.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0021-1.jpg

Is a fantastic 'breed'. They all have a wonderful individual character and the 'breed' comes in every colour imaginable :)

Some are happy to 'sit' for their adoring audience-ie their hoomins within their home environment :love:

Some are hyperactive and will free range 'show jump' to entertain themselves. Hoomins are welcome to watch if they so wish :)

The Mixed Breed Rescue Rabbit is most certainly a 'breed' to aspire to

:D

Not entirely true, I have never seen a green rabbit :lol:
But every other colour yes, except maybe turquoise :?

And Ill take a few of those show jumping ones ;)

Back