• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Leona - baby guinea pig

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf Pinkpaws

Leona is in foster here with me in Kesgrave, Suffolk.
She's a friendly, very pretty black guinea, with a rosette on her head - and is between 5-6 weeks old.
She would love to join another friendly girl guinea (or 2!) in her new home.

001-70.jpg

002-64.jpg

Awww I was looking for another sow for our guineapig loft, in the wendy house! We have a sow and a neutered boar both about 4 years old. I saw one in the PAH "rescue" section :? last week but she went the day she was ready! So we are still looking :roll:

It is a shame she is so far away... but she is completely ADORABLE! :love::love::love::love::love:

aww, she is beautiful :love: i'm looking for a baby sow for my neutered boar chesney at the minute aswell...but i'm ages away from you in manchester! always the way! i'd have adopted her in a second! she's beautiful. :love:

The pm thing - I am confused if was that to me or not :oops::oops::oops: Duh :lol:

She is beautiful and she likes watching Sky... perfect! Remote is as big as her bless :love::love:

:shock: what??? i only just got the form to fill in for her????

unfortunatly theres been a lot of interest in her, but we do have others, and she is only currently reserved at present :)

please do still fill in the form and send on, as the reservation may fall through (after all Soli Rabbit was reserved and that fell through too) - we do seem to be getting a few piggies in at the moment :)

Back