• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myrtle... U/D pg. 63 - lost her fight...

i have rang this so called friend and told her and thumper is booked in vets for 9am.i thought it was too cold for myxi.if i didnt feel awfull as it was i bloody do now.xplz get better myrtle.x

I so hope she recovers from this, and that the other rabbits who might be at risk don't show any signs of myxi. :( I've only just caught up on all this, and it's upsetting. Lots of vibes for all bunnies - and people! - involved.

Although its terrible so many other innocent buns have been put at risk.... thank goodness she is with someone competant who knew the signs.... Fayes quick action may just have saved her life and minimised the risk to any other buns.

I've got everything crossed that everybun will be ok. x :(

faye im realy realy sorry.she looked fine when you collected her.please let her be ok.and your other bunnies.is this my fault shes ill?x:cry:

Well quite frankly YES IT IS YOUR FAULT!!! When you trake on any animal you are morally obliged to do the very best for it including all necessary vaccinations - you let Myrtle down - & your selfish actions has not just put her life at risk but also the lives of other defenseless buns in Faye's care - inc my beloved Kanga & Roo. Hope you can live with yourself!!

Having read all the other threads with regards to this situation I am lost for words. Just praying that Mrytle recovers and all Fayes buns are safe.

Oh Faye I'm so so sorry! Sending healing vibes to Myrtle and your buns. I'm sure by rescuing her through your kindness Karma will look after your buns x x

I really, really hope that Myrtle pulls through this and none of the other buns contract it :(

My thoughts are with you Faye and all the buns.

My thoughts are with you and all the buns affected by this horrid situation. I just pray and hope that no more rabbits will go on to develope myxie and that Kanga and Roo will be able to return home soon.

There is nothing worse than being put into this situation through no fault of your own ........

Oh Faye I'm so sorry. If you need any help or just a break let me know and I'll be straight over. Thinking of all of you xxxx

Back