• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little gang

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Took some pictures of all my animals (-the dog, he wasn't home) yesterday. Since Photobucket is now back online I'm finally able to share it with you guys:D
First of is Romance told by Aroma, or Aroma for short:
Romance.jpg

My beauty is hard to capture in a photo.
MomsaysImbeutiful.jpg

Rest assured, my mom says I'm beutiful.
Kalle.jpg

This is her new pal Kalle. Somehow all my bunnies know him:roll: I first put him in Zakura's cage when she was a baby, then I found another stuffed rabbit which actually reminded me of Zakura, so I put that one in her cage and gave Kalle to Aroma. Now a days however, none of the outdoor rabbits have stuffed animals in their cage, but I figured as Aroma lives inside by herself, with no bunny company, I could let her inherit the plush toy.

Next of is Sasuke the Legendary Black Beast...now during the summer maybe he should change his name to Sasuke the Legendary Golden-brown Beast:roll:
Charming.jpg

He's got sore paws:cry: His front feet are completely furless and his back feet has scars. So...now he's sitting on a pillow all day:roll:
Sasukeonapillow.jpg

Doesn't bother me as long as I get food on the bed:lol: (just wish mom would stop rubbing my feet in with that plant stuff though (Aloe vera). Plants are for food! Not to wash people's feet!)

Then there's Zakura the Killer Rabbit
Noserub.jpg

Hard to believe maybe....
Princess.jpg

Notimetowait.jpg

Who's got time to wait for dinner? I'll eat it here.
Rubwhileeating.jpg

Donotdisturb.jpg

Stop disturbing me while I'm eating!
Abribe.jpg

A bribe huh? Fine, I forgive you.

Lastly, not a rabbit but the most gorgeous syrian hamster ever. Sabaku no Temari, or just Tempus, Temmy or Pus (Kitty)
Pus.jpg

Who cares about the bunnies? I'm the real photo model in this house.
Leftovers.jpg

Here she found some leftovers....pizza...hardly hamster food but I didn't discover it till it was too late, and it was only this small piece.
Scentmarking.jpg

Rub, rub. My couch. It smells of me.

Back