• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Pics From Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Shy Murphy

Picture1100-1.jpg

Felicity-Fuzzball

Picture1103.jpg

Tess

Picture1101.jpg

'I dont want my piccie taken' Stanley

Picture1095-1.jpg

Chloe doing litter-tray yoga :lol:

Picture1109.jpg

Rodney sulking after having his nails trimmed :roll:

Picture1107.jpg

Janex :wave:

Awwww - Rodney's so handsome but I'm glad I don't have to cut his nails - the look on his face! :shock:

ohhh I am a bit partial to felicity! :D are you aiming to have one of every breed ? at all in the future - you're doing well so far! :lol:
Ps I am guessing you bought new camera battteries this weekend :) as we have seen lots of your beautiful buns :D :lol:

ohhh I am a bit partial to felicity! :D are you aiming to have one of every breed ? at all in the future - you're doing well so far! :lol:
Ps I am guessing you bought new camera battteries this weekend :) as we have seen lots of your beautiful buns :D :lol:

No, just trying to work out why I cant get pics in focus when my camera is auto-focus......:? :roll:

Janex

somestimes with auto focus cameras, if you lightly tap the button your press to capture photos it will do the correct focus befor eyou take the picture, thats what mine does! x

Back