• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my new guinea pig and some rabbit pics.

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Here's my new piggy Hermione, a little terror, lol running all over the place when trying to get pics :lol:

DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

and just co i love them, here's a pic of Jessie and petal together i took a couple of weeks ago.

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

I'm also adding in a few of Buttons and Poppy together,

DSCF0221.jpg

and a few of my gorgeous Casper,

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

one of Buttons getting a wash

DSCF0229.jpg

I couldn't get any of Cleo cos she wouldn't stay still and was all over the place. There bonding was sort of an accident, i hadn't noticed the 2 escaping the hutch when my bother was cleaning and Buttons was having a free range, since they where getting along well i decided to leave them to it under supervision:)

i juts cant stop staring at Poppy she is absolutly Gorgeous :shock: your other Buns and Pigs are cute as well but Poppy :love: :love: i really shouldnt pick favroutes lol

Thanks, yeah poppy is lovely, very nice and gentle, her ssiter is the devil, lol. Poppy's fur is so silky and smooth. I don't pick faverites either, i do love them all the same but i do feel a much stronger bond with casper :love: Can't even imagine ever hav given him away when we first got him now, i just love him:D

Back