• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The blue-eyed bunny thread...

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Following on from the black, white and agouti bunny threads - post pics of your blue-eyed bunnies! :D

Here's my Skye :love: :love: :love:

skyeblue.jpg

skyeblue2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted the first pic of Skye lying down on another forum I use (not a bunny forum) and someone asked if she was some kind of dog! :shock:

Joob-joobs one of my foster bunnies, Rosie, looks just like yours! right down the mane!
Dscn1271.jpg

You can just see her blue eyes here! Don't fancy another do you? Comes ready bonded with her daughter! ;)

Joob-joobs one of my foster bunnies, Rosie, looks just like yours! right down the mane!
Dscn1271.jpg

You can just see her blue eyes here! Don't fancy another do you? Comes ready bonded with her daughter! ;)

She's gorgeous! :love: Would love another, should have bought a house with a bigger garden!! :lol: :lol:

Oh no. I don't have pictures of any blue-eyed bunnies:lol: No dutches either.... there went my ambition of posting pics in every one of these threads:lol:

Here is my Coco, she has the most beautiful blue eyes.

RABBITSINTHEHAY003.jpg

RABBITSINTHEHAY004.jpg

Here is Noah, he has a quarter of a blue eye, bless him.

IMG_0778.jpg

Last edited:
She's gorgeous! :love: Would love another, should have bought a house with a bigger garden!! :lol: :lol:

A little 4 by 6 run/hutch combo wouldn't take up that much room! :lol:

She really is a pretty girl as is her daughter, don't understand why no-bun loves them :cry: Still gives me more time with them! x Jess

Back