• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

11 Bond *Updated Monday 13th August*

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Here goes! Our 4 and 3 are boxed ready and Maria's just gathering up the 2, 1 and 1 as I write. How I'd love to be anywhere else :roll: :lol: !

Neil

Last edited:
OMG :shock: :shock:

Good Luck, I am in need of stress counselling and I am just attempting to bond 2!! :oops: :roll:

Janex

Yay, go on, be brave, it's going to be all good!:D :D Keep us posted with piccies. This is white knuckle stuff!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quick update! Jaynie and Stanley are both psycho bunnies from h3ll! The other 9 almost seem to have the attitude of "not this nonsense again!".

Neil

oooo dear. I thought that about Roxy when they first got together. Then I thought Barney was bonkers but it soon settled down. Fingers crossed, hope it all goes well....I don't beleive Stanley is a bunny from hell he's far far too cute.

Quick update! Jaynie and Stanley are both psycho bunnies from h3ll! The other 9 almost seem to have the attitude of "not this nonsense again!".

Neil

Oh my sounds like here apart from the other way round as Frasier is lovely and laid back!! I think we all love it so much once they're bonded we totally forget how stressful the bonding time is!!! Good luck sure it will be fine at least you've got the lovely Maria to keep your spirits up and help!!:D

Pictures...

11Bond001.jpg

11Bond006.jpg

11Bond011.jpg

11Bond012.jpg

11Bond015.jpg

11Bond017.jpg

11Bond019.jpg

11Bond020.jpg

Neil

they all seem pretty relaxed and happy . well done =]

Relaxed and happy :lol: :lol: :lol: ! Three giants, a french lop, two lionheads, two dwarf lops, a rex, a cashmere lop and a dutch trying to beat the most decibels by rabbits thumping and attempting to pull enough fur out of each other for a fur coat! I'd almost rather be at work and that's saying something :rolleyes: !

Neil

hehe:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well it could be worse - you might be trying to do this ( bonding) at work ! rolled into one hehe =] x

Back