• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of our Rescues from this year

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Been looking through photo bucket and found this lot:

Tazmay, an unwanted balding cashmere now living with DrBoo and Jack

02-07-07_2005.jpg

Minstrel rescued from a breeder who was bored with Dutches. He is now due to be bonded and rehomed with Piper to Pipstrel.

29-06-07_1341.jpg

Piper who is going to her new home with Mins soon

12-06-07_1745.jpg

Trixie who arrived pregnant and is now living with one of Ellepotters friends and a little boy bunny

07-06-07_2025.jpg

Bobby and Pippa our special needs permenant residents. Pippa has inoperable tumours on a third of hr body and Bobby is a poor sighted REW with no incisors

08-06-07_1203.jpg

Millie and Mika were rehomed together to a lady who has had rabbits from me before. Unfortunatley a fox got into the hutch and poor Millie was taken :cry: . Mika is now on the lookout for a new friend.

Millie
05-06-07_1155.jpg

Mika
05-06-07_1156.jpg

Megan arrived with Trixie but it became apparent that she was a bit of a bully. She was in quite good condition but has poor eyesight and scans a lot. She went on to live with one of our boys, Nero, who we had rehomed previously.

02-06-07_1521.jpg

More to come....

Last edited:
Part 2

Benson was found abandoned with his brother Brodie. They had been fighting so keeping them together wasnt an option. Benson went on to a lovely family who had a huge secure garden for him to play in.

15-05-07_1759.jpg

Spice was rescued by a lady from her friend who then found herself unable to keep her. She had a really round tummy and we feared she was pregnant but it turned out to be thick layers of fat and Anita had a heard time speying her. She is now living with Brodie and a lovely family.

11-05-07_1339.jpg

This Brodie, Bensons brother and Spices husbun. He had a nasty abcess when he arrived and he now has a scar on his top lip.

11-05-07_1342.jpg

This snorty bun Tammy a Frenchie X Dutch who is now living with Chloaster in a bonded group of 15 :shock:

11-05-07_1343.jpg

Part 3

Nero who was handed in with his brother because they were fighting. The breeder told the owners to neuter one to stop it and they were then reintroduced into the un-neutered brother territory :roll: He now lives with Megan.

22-04-07_1129.jpg

Tyler was rescued from an Ebay seller by TheGaffer and went on to be our furthest rehome....to Goole, wher he lives with a lovely pointed Doe called Daffodile

17-04-07_1112.jpg

Boo was another unwanted pet and he is the horniest rabbit ever.....he was so sexually frustrated he tried it on with everything, animate and otherwise. He went onto live with Angel and their owner is now fostering rabbits too.

01-04-07_1942.jpg

Floyd was one of the first rabbits I rehomed. This is him at christmas, living as a very pampered free range house bunny.

31122006015-1.jpg

This is Codey who also went onto live as a spoiled house bunny

19-01-07_1018.jpg

Part 4

Harley we rehomed with Jen (Morrigan1981). Harley was blind and suffering with advanced EC and unfortunatly died shortly after rehoming. he was with us for 2.5 months. These two had one o the scariest bondings I ever did :shock:

21-01-07_0051.jpg

Muffin who arrived with her mum Caramel. They fell out after their speys and muffin was rehomed as a single house bunny. However she had tempermental problems and is now back with us, bonded to a REW nethie, Dillon and going to her new home on Sunday.

Muffin.jpg

Caramel went on to live as a house rabbit with a harlequin boy named Oscar

Caramel.jpg

Liquorice was a stunning black otter lionhead who we bonded with a white lionhead caled Lilly. They now live in a stunning outdoor enclosure.

summer_2006.jpg

We fostered Frankie from Tameside Rescue and he went on to be rehomed by BARC to Morrigan1981 as a new companion for Jen after Harly passed away. Ironically it was Morrigan who did the bunny run from Tameside to me in Sheffield!

01-01-07_1424.jpg

Well thats it folks. There have been more but I dont seem to have their pics anymore.

Gorgeous buns. I wish i could give every one of them a hug :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Its only when you see it like this that you realise, Where would these buns have been without you?! :cry: They're all lovely, and Big Well Done for all you do :D X

Fantastic work with so many bunnies. I have never seen a dutch-french cross, its an attractive combination. I love otters and the little otter/lionhead cross is so cute. Well done to you allxx

Back