• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pic's of Barney and Cuba

CuBar

Warren Scout
Her are some snaps of Barney and Cuba in their run tonight,ill try and get some more when they're not looking!

Hello! My name is Cuba :wave:
DSC00196.jpg

Hello! My name is Barney :wave:
DSC00198.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

Exploring their new trug!
DSC00201.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

And finally...sharing A meal :love:
DSC00194.jpg

They are making lovely progress and I think they are gonna be just the best buddies :D :D :D

AW Amanda!! You've no idea how pleased I am to see those great pics, esp that last one. We mustn't forget that if Rachel(monkey) hadn't taken Barney in despite have two of her own, Barney's story would have been so different. So... a Big UP to Rachel for beginning his story and to you for giving it such a happy ending:D

Absolutely a big UP for Rachel, I couldnt have found a more perfect partner for cubey, Im so chuffed with them both and feel very lucky that we had a stress free, quick bonding! Thanks for all your help, and I mean it if you ever want to come and visit you can, but I will keep updating pic's :D

I've been having another Barney fix and just realised that in Pic 4 it looks as though he is trying to creep up on her...tip-toeing ever so gently!!:lol: :lol:

I've been having another Barney fix and just realised that in Pic 4 it looks as though he is trying to creep up on her...tip-toeing ever so gently!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats really funny now you mention it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back