• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rex Clan

Steph

Warren Veteran
This is Mr G with his fave bunny pal Joey who is almost 5 now :D Couldnt resist posting them :lol: Mr G is very proud of Joey :D

joey005.jpg

joey004.jpg

joey003.jpg

joey002.jpg

joey001.jpg

Joey is :love:
I've fallen for a white Rex, but I'm outside the catchment area of the rescue:( :(
However, I'm not that proud and may resort to begging!!:lol:

Thank you everyone ! Mmmm Mr G isnt a Rex he has quite a head of hair :lol: :lol: Why do Rexes nails look long when there not :roll:

Gorgeous..the bun too;) ! I think the nails look so long because they're not hidden by hair! Everytime I post a pic of Floss I shudder as her nails look overgrown..even if they've been trimmed by the vet just the week before!!!:lol:

Mr G reminds me a bit of Michael Palin (and that is not meant as an insult, I like Michael a lot). Joey looks very cuddly, but his eyes seem to say. "Let me down, I am not your baby!" :lol: I noticed the same thing about the nails, but it is really just the lack of fluffy hair on the feet.

I've been admiring Joey some more and his fur looks amazing, i don't think I've ever stroked a rex but the fur looks divine!!

And BavarianBunny I see what you mean about Mr G :lol:

Noooo that Clent is mine, all mine :lol: :lol: :love: I like his new photo.

I finally took a new one today cos I remembered you wanted one :wave: He has stopped being funny bunny and gone on to being Mr Handsome. He'll go back to funny bunny when he moults - which is likely to be soon if he runs true to form :lol:

I have two other rexes too, one of them a lionhead 8)

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7471

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8903
although that is not a good pic :(

Awww he's such a handsome chap :love: Thank you for taking a new photo, bless him.

I remember Lola...don't let Jane see Velvet :love:

Back