• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POST PICS OF YOU BUNNIES ACCOMADATION!!!

emilyarc

Warren Scout
Hi,
Please can i see ideas of indoor living. My bunnies have a double storey big cage in my room and can com out in my room when i'm there. But i was wondering if there are panels or somethin i could attach to make it permanent run?
Anyone who has any pics of theres please sent. Also if you have a website where you got you run send link as well.
OUTSIDE HOUSING ALSO NICE TO SEE!
Thanks in advance!

when my buns lived indoors they had a crate with an "animal playpen" permantely attached to it with cable ties. They come with a netting to go over the top to stop the little darlings from jumping out!.

X

TRACEY said:
when my buns lived indoors they had a crate with an "animal playpen" permantely attached to it with cable ties. They come with a netting to go over the top to stop the little darlings from jumping out!.

X

Do you have a pic or website you got it from?
THANKYOU thats a good idea

Ah ok sorry.

This is Audrey's crate:
crate.jpg

And she has a run attached using argos storage cubes things, but unfortunately you can't buy them anymore, but it gives you an idea
audrey51.jpg

emilyarc said:
TRACEY said:

X

Do you have a pic or website you got it from?
THANKYOU thats a good idea

Unfortunately I never took any pics of the set up but heres some pics of the crate and the "run". :)

image26ef.jpg

a6fb_1.JPG

You can have the run in a square shape as this is easier to attach to their house.

xx

Here's Rosie's cage plus extensions -

19c82672.jpg

The front pen has mesh over it to stop her jumping out. It's attached to the cage with cable ties. The long run is made from puppy pen panels which fold down for access. I think we got them from www.croftonline.co.uk (it was a couple of years ago, so can't quite remember, but 99% sure it was that site).

When Nitro was free range in a bunny proofed room:
n7.jpg

Aemilia and Scipio's area - the gate is usually left open for them though...
Aupstairs.jpg

Rory and Lolas home.

Boxingday081.jpg

bunnies002.jpg

Boxingday079.jpg

both bought from ebay. Cage was £40 and I won the pen for £5.00. It has 6 panels but they wont fit in kitchen!!
Tracy

Photo-0056.jpg

here it is !! (minus a few toys i got them yesterday) just cleaned out so its not like that now!!!

They live in that and come out once a week for a run in the spare room

for the giants we have a ferplast 120 as the base (food, water, hay, littertray) and they have free fun of the kitchen 24/7

i got an almost identical one (bit in another colour) from pets at home

the green one had a hood on it (but i took it off cus i didnt want them to jump out) and you can get them from most garden centres with a pet section.

hope this helps

emilyarc said:
wow £5 for those panels! Thats good! What did you search to get them to come up
I think i typed in pet play pen. It was on an auction late night christmas eve, dont think many people were on ebay then (just sado's like me) I was lucky to win it, the seller must have been gutted.
:lol: Tracy

Jemma&Theo

I have got some but the sides look higher on yours and my rabbits always pee over the side!

Thank you!

Back