• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PIcs of petal (guinea pig)

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Here's some pics of my guinea pig Petal :)

Front view

DSCF0147-1.jpg

DSCF0146.jpg

Cute black ear and 1 pink and her 1 cute little black foot, the rest are pink. My brother has nicknamed her black foot :rolleyes:

DSCF0145.jpg

and hiding behind Jessie

DSCF0138-1.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

aww Petal is gorgeous im starting to love Guineas just as much as rabbits :shock: im going to have a zoo when i move into a bigger place :lol:

Lol i know what you mean, these are my first 2 and i love piggies to. I would love some more but don't think my parents would be best pleased i already have 4 hammies, 2 gerbils, 2 guinea pigs, 5 buns, a cray fish and some fishies so not aloud any more. :( Oh well i love everyone the same :D

i dont think it matters how many pets one person has as long as their all looked after thats the main thing and im sure all your animals are :thumb: i cant wait to move into a bigger place to i can add another 2 buns (rescue ones hopefully) to my mad lot :D

Back