• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster's out

icklep360

Warren Scout
Thats Buster outside for the first time since I got him, he's in his new hutch/run combo, although he's not discovered the run part yet :lol:

I'm wondering if I can leave him out now for good? He's been in the spare room at night with the window open to try and get him used to going out. He's got 3 or 4 inches of straw and wood shavings in his sleeping compartment, will this be enough?

I've also covered a corner of his run to try and give him some shelter in case he needs it :)

Should I go for it and leave him out, feel quite nervous :?

I might bring him in for the first couple of nights, until he gets used to it.

I have to confess, I wouldn't leave him out all night on his own until he had a bunny friend because a bunny outside gets very lonely on their own.

I couldn't leave Inky out all night until he was bonded, he used to lay his head on my hand when I'd go to shut him up for the night, it broke my heart (so I crumbled and let him spend the nights in the house until he got a girlfriend).

Yea, I've brought him in :)

I'll keep putting him out during the day to get him used to it, he's still got his bunny bits so he can't get a girlfriend till next month :oops:

Back