• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds

Carole

Warren Scout
Hi,

I know this topic has been discussed previously but I cannot find it on here and want to get some ideas.

I am thinking about getting my 2 bunnies a shed with a run attached to live in, the size of the shed will be 6ft x 4ft, it has to be a full height one and not a playhouse type as I have 2 persian cats who will climb onto the playhouse and get over the fence, and then they cant get back!!! but they cant make a jump of 6ft straight off.

Please can anyone post some pictures or a link with some suggestions. I cannot seem to find anyone who will supply and erect the shed and make a run to fit on, that is why I am wondering what other people do.

Many thanks

Carole

Is there not a local shed maker near you? I'm sure they would erect it for you. As for the base you would need level slabs or a concrete base to sit the shed on.

Here is my shed and run
DSCF1036.jpg

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for the picture your shed and run looks really great, what lucky buns!

I have rang round lots of shed places in this area, they will come and erect them, but they wont make the run, and I was just being lazy and thinking it would be easier to get the whole thing done together!! all for an easy life me!!

I am going to ask around at work tomorrow and see if anyone knows someone who can help.

Thanks again, your help is v much appreciated.

Carole

This is mine it has a 6 x 4 shed and then a 6ft x 6ft run all in one. With stable door and bunny door. Theres a double hutch and shelves inside and the hutch is never closed. meant to be a dog kennel an run but the company altered it for me and added things. Hope this helps. :D

P2260062.jpg

P2260045.jpg

Thank you so much everyone for all the help and advice, it is so helpful to me.

Steph that is a lovely set up you have for your bunnies, they are truely spoilt!! - thanks for the pictures.

I have had a look at the Greenfield Rescue site, thanks for that recommendation, very helpful.

Carole

Hi Carole

Maybe you've already seen this, but if you go to the Stories and Photos section there is a sticky at the top with pictures of housing, including sheds.

Good luck with whatever you decide on :)

Hi Helen,

Thanks for that I will look through them today, I knew I had seen something somewhere, I spent ages yesterday before I posted having a look.

Thanks again Carole

Back