• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet more wild baby bun piccies !!

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
The other day our new neighbour stopped me & asked if one our rabbits was missing :shock:
Quickly checked & found them both in the garden. :D

He went on to tell me there was a little brown rabbit living under his shed which came out from time to time to eat on the back lawn. Sounds like a wild one from the field at the end of our road I told him.
What its doing there in his garden & what happens when it grows too big to squeeze under his shed I don't know :?

Managed to get some photos from our conservatory this morning :D

Mike

WildBun1.jpg

WildBun2.jpg

WildBun3.jpg

oh that is soooo cute... there are loads of really little tiny babies around at the moment - they are all out having their tea when i am on my way home - i have to try really hard not to look when i am driving!!!

Ooooooh ickle baby, so where EXACTLY do you live... :lol: :lol: What a beautiful baby bun, is he definately wild though, do the the ears look a bit small to anyone else or is that just me wishful thinking! :?

Doncat5 said:
Ooooooh ickle baby, so where EXACTLY do you live... :lol: :lol: What a beautiful baby bun, is he definately wild though, do the the ears look a bit small to anyone else or is that just me wishful thinking! :?
I could say... but I don't want to have to explain to the neighbours about being on alert for bunnynappers :lol:
We live on the edge of our estate about 100yds from a disused railway & there's a colony of wild rabbits in the embankment. We had a baby wild bun in our front garden a couple of years ago that made its home under a spreading conifer. I can't see where else they could have come from.

TheGaffer said:
Awwwwwww :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hope theres no foxes near you though :(

Nicola

Unfortunately there are :cry:
One comes visiting our garden from time to time :evil:

Mike

Saw the wildie baby bunny this morning :love: So CUTE :love: :love: :love:
A cat looking a lot like a fox, but it wasn't a fox phew! Came visiting our garden last night :evil: Trooper was thumping like mad! My dad shooed it into another garden so it avoided the wildie bunny too :D

Kirsty xx

Back