• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Molly.

katykat1975

Young Bun
I rescued you along with your dad harry only 2 short months ago and you'd never left your cage. For the first time in your life you could run and jump, which you did the very first night when it was quite, even though you were timid and shy.
When I got up in the morning last week and found you struggling for breath I took you straight to the vets knowing it was to be your last journey.
I cried for days and am now writing this but I find some small comfort in that you knew love and freedom for the short 8 weeks before your death.

You were only 9 months old and so beautiful. Harry misses you and has been looking all over the house for you.

I didn't have a picture of you as you were so timid and rarely came out of hiding although you were starting to get braver and let me stroke you once before running away, a HUGE improvment.

Here's a pic of your dad harry looking sad and getting a cuddle from lu-lu. x

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Thankyou Jacks-jane, I remember now why i've not had any small furry animals for a while. It's heartbreaking when they go but i'm a sucker for them. I think I love them as much as my kiddies...... is that wrong??!

I think I love them as much as my kiddies...... is that wrong??![/quote]

hi katykat

so sorry, hope you can find a new lady for Harry, he does look a little lost.
we have a child-free house and nine very loved rabbits so no to your above quote.

Neil

Back