• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollie & Norman

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
Making Friends! :D
this is amazing as she hates other bunnies, she only liked thumper

260220071299.jpg

260220071300.jpg

260220071302.jpg

260220071303.jpg

nah think its bad taking him away from his pals, just brought him in for a while for someone for hollie to talk rabbit with. but its cute eh!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Cuteness overload!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love Hollie and Norman, they are my lil bunny friends.

I still keep finding bits of Norman fluff on my coat though :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he's sooo cute and cuddly that I forgive him.

How is Hollie coping on her own? At least she still has her lizardy and snakey friends to speak to :)

lynda_m said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Cuteness overload!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love Hollie and Norman, they are my lil bunny friends.

I still keep finding bits of Norman fluff on my coat though :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he's sooo cute and cuddly that I forgive him.

How is Hollie coping on her own? At least she still has her lizardy and snakey friends to speak to :)

she is doing alright on her own, she has us. she aint a very bunny bunny now, she think herself as more of a dog i think.. lol
awwwww norman fluff, it is everywhere at the mo. but he is sooooooo soft. you would think butter wouldnt melt in his mouth, but hes getting a cheeky wee bunny.

She wasn't really a very bunny bunny when I saw her, I would say a little doggy is a very accurate description of her :D Bless her little soul.

lynda_m said:
She wasn't really a very bunny bunny when I saw her, I would say a little doggy is a very accurate description of her :D Bless her little soul.

she follows me everywhere its so cute. i love her to bits.

Back