• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bonding answer!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Yes!! You can bond two boy buns!! Meet Thumper (4year old neutered male) and Squirrel (3year old neutered male)
These two have been together for about a day and half now and are getting on great!! Thumper is a really sweet little boy, very gentle and easy going, Squirrel is a bit nervous but you can see he's trying to overcome this as his inquisitive side is starting to show.

This is a few hours sfter we got home yesterday

CIMG7501.jpg

CIMG7502.jpg

Sharing dinner tonight

CIMG7509.jpg

CIMG7505.jpg

Thats great! I might try re-bonding my bunny pals again when they've been neutered!
They're all getting done one bye one at the mo!
:)
they look lovely

awww they are lovely :D

I dont think its impossible to bond males - depends on their personality i suppose. Jack i can bond to anyone - apart from Barbie :lol: :lol: he dont like her, but all the other males & females he gets on with.

i have bonded 2 sets of male couples with no problems. I think it also depends on how 'laid back' they are as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back