• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower in her new home...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Just picked Flower up today, here are some piccies of her in her new home... she is being kept separate from her fiancee, Gaius for the time being - until his hormones dissipate (he got very 'excited' when he met her - bless him!)
hutch.jpg

run.jpg

flower.jpg

Gaius-1.jpg

Will post some piccies of them happily bonded and living together soon!!!

Aw Im glad you got Flower, she and hubby to be are gorgeous :D

it was nice to meet you this morning and thank you again for helping xx

Oh lucky you shes adorable ...When will you bond ?
I bonded my two yesterday and it was a perfect bonding, they are already living in their shed and enclosure together :D

great to see pics so soon and it was lovely to meet you Faye :D
I know Flower is a lucky girl as she now has a great new bunny-mum!

and Gaius is absolutely gorgeous :love: Can't wait to hear what you decide to re- name her! :D

Just been and put Flower & Gaius to bed - she seems pretty settled already, been grooming herself and climbing around the hutch... :D . Bonding date set for Sat 3rd March (he will have been neutered for over 3 weeks then). I've got a quiet week with work, so I'll be around to supervise. I think I'm going to bunny-proof my son's travel-cot (which he doesn't use anymore, before you all gasp in horror! :lol: ), and have them in the kitchen to bond.
Been looking at Roman names, so that she fits into the running theme... I'll let you know when we find one that suits her!
Was nice to put some names to the faces today!

Aaawww Faye she is beautiful no wonder you fell in love!! Glad you found the right bun for Gaius!! Sorry we didn't get the chance to put faces to names (I look nothing like my sister!) but it was good talking to you!x

Congratulations :D :D :D :D Flower is one gorgeous bunny, and of course the handsome Gaius. What a wounderful home she has gone too.
It's such an exciting time, have fun.

Back