• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks new arrivals

sgprescue

Mama Doe
These gorgeous bunnies have all arrived over the last week :love:

French lop lady :love:
P1000448.jpg

10 year old male (neutered yesterday)
P1000460.jpg

10 - 12 week old male (neutered Today)
P1000462Correction.jpg

Female (neutered today)
P1000479.jpg

Female (neutered yesterday)
P1000481Correction.jpg

Female (neutered yesterday)
P1000483Correction.jpg

Male (neutered yesterday)
P1000484.jpg

3 females, 1 male (arrived and neutered last Thursday)
P1000490.jpg

2 males (come back in from foster care)
P1000511.jpg

3 males, 1 female (arrived yesterday, neutered today)
P1000533.jpg

What beautiful bunsters! The little white boy and the 2 white boys are SOOO cute - it's like they're saying "love me"... god I'm so bunny-broody at the moment :S

I am totally in love with those two males down the bottom (white and brown/grey) they would fit in well with my current theme and the fluffy brown and white young male (3rd from top) :wink: :lol: !

I am sure they will be snapped up quick!

Caz

And I adopted Ruffles aged 11.
I asked for him not to be neutered though, he showed no sexual behaviour at all and was only interested in cuddles and food :D

I hope all those lovely Buns find forever homes very soon :D

Janex

buddabun said:
What beautiful bunsters! The little white boy and the 2 white boys are SOOO cute - it's like they're saying "love me"... god I'm so bunny-broody at the moment :S

I know exactly what you mean! :lol: My OH always said that he didn't mind Jen having a friend, but he didn't want us to go down the route of having a second hutch. I'm now thinking that a single huge shed wouldn't be a second hutch.... :lol:

Fingers crossed these beautiful bunnies won't be looking for forever homes for long :love:

I love the French Lop, what a pretty girl!

Morrigan1981 said:
My OH always said that he didn't mind Jen having a friend, but he didn't want us to go down the route of having a second hutch.

Yup My Mum said that too, I'm now just looking on ebay for a fourth!!! :shock: :lol: X

They are gorgeous You certainly have your hands full there Cheryl. Bless you I don't know how you do it. Were you relatively empty before they arrived?

aawww what gorgeous bunnies.. I love the white/grey one in the last photo.. is that the one you were telling me about on Friday?? Very pretty!! :D I hope you soon find homes for them all

catswhiskas said:
They are gorgeous You certainly have your hands full there Cheryl. Bless you I don't know how you do it. Were you relatively empty before they arrived?
I was already relativly full, now I am overflowing :shock:

Chris - the little white one in the group of 4 is the one i told you about, he looks so cute and pathetic now he has been shaved :lol:

Back