• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new mam and babies

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Here's Amber the mam

DSCF0068.jpg

Where actually thinking of keeping her if my dad lets us as her and the white one are always together.

Here's the little boy one. This one is first in the food bowl and last out aswell :lol: We've now named him Casper.

DSCF0060.jpg

Here's the little whiteish one where deffinatly keeping, we've named her Poppy already :D

DSCF0066.jpg

and here's a group photo of the babies. The fluffy black one at the back is the other little girl. Who we've named Cleo.

DSCF0064.jpg

My mam has said we can keep them at our home now, changed her mind when she saw the cuteness :lol: and my sister is talking about converting her shed into a bunny house and taking the little black girl but i'm working on persuiding her to take along the little boy aswell so there not alone. :D

Oh what lovely buns :love: :love: ...
They are adorable :D ...
Did they come from a breeder that wasn't into Lion heads or something like that ?

Yep she wasn't into them any more as she put it, poor things. I'm glad my ssiter is planning on taking the others in as i know that there looked after and can bug her with all the advice i got here. I've also made sure she doesn't buy wag mix and gets excel pellets as thats what there changing over to over the next 2 weeks. Poor poppy (white one) has a very scruffy bottom it's quite abit matted and won't brush out and baby wipes won't do it either. I'm going to get some rabbit shampoo and clean up her messy area and chop off those mats. I've become so attached already :lol:

Thanks. I just checked over the others and there quite dirty and abit matted underneath, and the baby wipes aren't getting this amount of dirt off Looks like baths all around then :lol:

Yeah they are, so cute fighting over toilet tubes and flinging them around, they get so much enjoyment out of little things :lol:

Back