• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge & his new ladybun Furby

karen354

Warren Veteran
This is Furby isn't she adorable ? :love: :love: We already love her shes so cute...
Fudge & Furby have been sniffing each other through the mesh & seem very happy with each other ........
Furby seems very relaxed in her new hutch & is going up & down the stairs fine....
Can't wait to bond these two I think they'll be very happy together..
Thank you Hilda for Furby we'll take great care of her..
See you soon for the bonding..
IMAG0944.jpg

IMAG0951.jpg

IMAG0952.jpg

did you make the hutch? looks a good size run

No I bought the hutch & run either for a foster bun or for my indoor bun to have fresh air.. It'll be nice when shes in Fudges house & enclosure I'm sure she will enjoy the space..
Fudge is funny he is just sitting there looking at her :love: :love: all loved up...

[quote="karen354Fudge is funny he is just sitting there looking at her :love: :love: all loved up...[/quote]

Awww, bet he can't believe his luck :D

Oh hes really keen on her.. I've just fed him & he dragged his food bowl over so he could keep his eye on her :lol: :lol:
Furby is playing a little hard to get but also a little flirty she ran up to him sniffed him then did a little binkie :lol: :lol:

Aw Karen :) Thanks so much for posting these. I only just realised that Fudge is one of them as well!! Rog and I were quite upset on the way home although we knew that it was for the best and that we were so lucky that you chose to give her a forever home. Thank you, thank you, thank you :D
You aked how often I cleaned out the area she uses as a toilet. As I used magazorb covered with straw I just trowelled out the wet megazorb every morning ,then respread the remaining megazorb , added a bit of straw then put in a couple of handfulls of the day before's bedding. I only ever had to completely clean out the toilet area once a week. Bear in mind though, that she was usually out in the garden run for most of the day. It depends if she also uses her litter tray downstairs. Just do whatever suits you....Fudge is obviously thriving..so just go with the flow!!!!!.....

No thank you for letting me have her :D I know you have spent a lot of money & time on this beautiful girl shes lovely & is in perfect health :D
Before she came to you she didn't know what fresh air was she was just used to being locked up in a dark barn :( You have been a fantastic bunny mummy to her :D
Shes such a laid back girl, we cant wait to get up in the morning & spend time with her... Hope shes going to be warm enough tonight I do worry..
Shes got 2 heatpads I took one off Fudge :oops: :oops: & I've packed out her bedding area.

Back