• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As promised.........

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
some more pics of Kaylee!

She is 9 months old now can you believe!!! Time goes soooooooooo quick, next March she will be 1 and then a few weeks after in April Skip will be 6 years old :shock:
Makes me feel old too :wink:

Kaylee519.jpg

Kaylees505.jpg

Kaylee447.jpg

Kaylee531.jpg

Small orange giraffe said:
I can't work out if your baby is really small or your bunny is really big! lol!

They are very cute!

:lol: Everyone does say that Skip is big but to me he looks cute! Kaylee is not very big really, she weighs just over 17lb so not the worlds chubbiest baby!!

I think when i last had Skip weighed he was 5kgs or just over and Kaylee is 7.5ish kgs so not much in it!!

Thanks everyone for looking, have great Christmases whatever you are doing

awwwwwww shes lovely. a very pretty baby! bet shes so excited with all the lights and stuff around at xmas aswell. shes gunna have bundles of fun tearing off all that wrapping paper - oh and babies seem more interested in boxes than the toys inside :lol: :lol: always entertaining to watch.
hope you all have a wonderful christmas! x

aawww Kaylee is adorable! I love all her little christmassy outfits! :D Have a lovely 1st christmas and i do hope things are much better in the new year :D

Lovely pics, Kaylee is just the most beautiful baby! Hope you have a fantastic first christmas together as a family xxx

you have a beautiful daughter, she looks really sweet in all her little outfits :love: :love:
i also like the one of her and Skip :love:

Hope you all enjoy Christmas together!

She's beautiful :D (makes me broody!) Have a wonderful xmas,enjoy every moment it goes so quick,my baby is 13 next week!!!! (I'm not old enough,or mature enough :oops: to have a 13 year old :lol: ) We have good taste I've used same Xmas paper,(how sad am I to notice that :D ) Here's hoping 2007 is a brilliant one for you.

Ahhh she is a sweetie, I hope she really enjoys her first Xmas! Just showed my Mum the pics too, she just loves babies!!!

Nicola x

Back