• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fab new shed and run

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Finally after many months I have my new shed and run. Here are the before and after pictures.

The work starts by digging and clearing a LOT of soil at the side of the old shed.

Stage1.jpg

My brother and step dad build me a wall.

[/img]
Stage2.jpg

Put down paving slabs and smash up the old shed.

Stage3.jpg

Mom helps by revamping the old fencing.

[/img]
Stage4.jpg

Fence up and shed gone. Wow all that space!

Stage5.jpg

New shed arrives...at last.

[/img]
Stage6.jpg

Fab new run attached with a hole on the side of the shed for rabs to get in and out.

Stage7a.jpg

[/img]
Stage7b.jpg

I'm sooooo pleased with it.

Need to make some changes inside before the rabs go in.

Fabulous run made by Animusuk's other half Neil.

Rabswood

Wow, that's fab! I've just emailed a link to this thread to my OH.. once the builders have sorted the retaining wall at the back of our garden, there's a 7ft gap that's just begging to be fitted with a bunny shed and run :lol: Your set up is exactly the sort of thing I have in mind, it looks great! :D

Thanks everyone. I was planned and has taken about a year!

I had a way over the top quote from one builder. An acceptable quote from another... who never turned up or answered my calls. Then I had to wait for months to get my brother's help, but finally :D

Originally the shed and run was planned for Pips and Bloss who are currently living indoors but the weather is too cold to move them out now so they are staying in until the Spring. So now I am thinking of putting the lops in there and putting Pips and Bloss in the shed and run at the top of the garden near the house (this shed is also waiting for me to convert the inside.)

Really can't wait to get buns in :D :D :D

Rabs

Thats looks super!! Were did you get your shed from. Been looking at some but they all seem a bit pricey! :oops:

m
xx

Just a small shed place. It's a 5x7 and if I remember correctly cost £269 including erection.

Rabs

Back