• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who joined our family this morning ...

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
... :D :D :D

P1010224.jpg

P1010206.jpg

P1010210.jpg

P1010216.jpg

She is sooooooo laid back!! and the soppiest little thing in the world :) She just wants to cuddle all day. Poor Tills isnt too sure what she thinks at the moment, One minute she's chasing and the next shes grooming her ... Girls for you :roll:

Becki X

P.s. Ignore the mingin' bathroom, we've not lived here long :oops:

EDIT: Forgot to add ... Massive thank you to elaine :D X

Aww Thanks Everyone. She dont have a name yet, We cant find the right one. I wanted to call her Flubba cuz shes all flubbery! But i got shouted at by like, 10 people saying im a meanie :oops: :lol: X

Thanks Sazzy :) OMG Elaine I'm not calling her fat thing :shock: :lol: She isnt fat, She's rotund, Cuddley :lol: .... Bloom does kinda suit her but i just cant seem to see her as a 'Bloom'. She just wants to cuddle all day bless her! Thank you again, that is another wonderful girly you've brought into our lives :D X

Aww, she's beautiful!
And I know what you mean by rotund not fat as Bella is the same, she always puts me in mind of a furry pudding (and pudding is one of her nicknames).
Maybe you should go for a foody name...

Thanks Guys. In the fur she looks like a 12wk old baby! Cant convince myself that shes a whole year old :lol: My poor Tillsy dont have a clue whats going on! X

Back