• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad and Martha!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The easiest bonding EVER!! It really was love at first sight!!

MiscPics158.jpg

:D :D

Janex

bunnymadhouse said:
awww bless . i just love it when it happens like that .

Angie :D

I have only seen it happen once before with now at The Bridge( :cry: ) Huckle-Bunny Finn and Lara.
Nomad has not tried to hump Martha once. He seems to know she is a frail old lady.

Janex

Awwwww how adorable! Isn't it funny, it was only a couple of weeks ago he was trying to hump another bun senseless wasn't he! Perhaps he knows that he doesn't need to assert his dominance to Martha and is being a complete gentleman :D I'm so happy for them both!

raine said:
They are lovely Jane. How is her leg?

The soft tissue is healing well but she has very little feeling in the foot. I suspect the BRC ring did irreperable damage to the nerves :cry: She appears to be getting about better now though.

Janex

aaawwww how lovely to see them together like that. They look like a perfect match for each other.. they even look alike! :D :D

missshell said:
Aww :love: That is so sweet :D

Whats happened to Barbara? :? :lol:

Maggie has adopted her!!
Looks like Mags and Babs have changed their.....Errrrmmmm...'orientation'.... :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: Glad to hear that Barbara has not been neglected. Who'd have thought a cat basket would make such a great companion!

AlisonA said:
:lol: :lol: Glad to hear that Barbara has not been neglected. Who'd have thought a cat basket would make such a great companion!

Maggie grooms her too!! :shock: :shock:

OMG I am calling a Cat Basket 'HER' again :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Back