• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're moving house - our little helpers :P

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Were moving house on Friday, and i dont know how we'd have managed the packing without these two little helpers :roll: :D :D....

We're leaving the fireplace? ... What ever for?!!
sniff.jpg

I'll guard our things Mummy
photot.jpg

... Packing is tiring
phtot.jpg

When asked to help, Tilly-May decided she had much more important things to do ...

phototot.jpg

photo.jpg

photobucket2.jpg

phobucket.jpg

phhhoto.jpg

Oh No!! I got caught! :eek:
phoooto.jpg

phtobucket.jpg

OOh ..

photobucket.jpg

photobucket1.jpg

Hello Mummy :p
hello.jpg

.. Must dash
biiiink.jpg

Finally, Couldnt get a better photo of it but its Ven with his chin on my tummy :love:

awwww.jpg

Hope you like them :) Xx

Venny looks like such a big softy!
I get the feeling Tilly-May would be more effective in guarding your stuff than Venny if it actually came down to it...?

awwwwww!!!!! venny looks like such a gentle big teddy bear :love: and tilly is as beautifull as ever :love: I love the action shots of her, she looks so cute :lol:

Awww yay, new photos! There's all lovely :D

That one of Tilly behind the box reminds me of Jasper... when he's indoors he ALWAYS tries to get behind the boxes! So now there's nibble marks in all of them :roll: :lol:

That's right Tilly, hide in one of those boxes and post yourself to my house! Shhh, don't tell Becki though!! :wink: :angel: :lol: :lol:

Back