• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want our doggy crate for free?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Well Willow has been transferered from her montana 100 cage as she didnt fit it as a bedrom anymore..so we put up our smaller dog crate..which has been used for so many things..oscars first big cage..and then him n bifs house/bedroom till we got bigger crate..then it was in use again when we got the kittens until we housetrained them they slept in it overnite till we had sorted ut their toilet training!
then zuzu was speyed and she lived in it when we couldnt supervise her and overnite so salem didnt pull her stitches out for her and so they didnt dash around like loonies overnite like they did during the day and catch her stitches.
then willowhad it for 3 days till we got her the montana 100 cage and withing a fortnight has outgrown it as a bedroom..so back in crate..aaarghh shes outgrown that an all!
its a silver coloured crate..no rust its always been an indoor bunny crate! there is a sturdy..very sturdy plastic base..( hey if it can handle a young frenchie its sturdy!)
it has a mattres with a wipe clean surface ( buit not waterproof) and one end has a faux sheepskin bed layer on it.
We orignally got it from argos in summer of 2005 and it cost us £49.99 still same price aparently!
I do not want anything for it..and i fel its wasted here.the montan one ill hold on to for now..in case we adopt another re scue bun this year..( yes im mad but its on the cards only if we can bond the trio first!)
the size of the crate? i will post the argos description..

The cage is entirely portable, folding down for easy storage.

Shiny chrome plated frame with sturdy, easy clean removable plastic tray and removable foam pad for extra comfort and support.

Suitable for cats and dogs.

Minimal assembly required.

Assembled size (H)73, (W)91, (D)63cm weight 10.4kg.

----------------------------------
please pm me if you want it and we will sort out collection date and time etc.

im sure somebody local to me must want ti for indoor bunny or convalescing indoor or outdoor bunny..its proved so useful. but we have the mintana 100 and the rottweiler crate we dont have the storage space anymore..our outdoor shed leaks like a sieve and i avoid putting anything nice in it..besides ive lost the key to the darned thing..wot am i like! :lol:

mm guess you could shut small children init..after all theyd ont need much space theyre just little things ... :wink:

well i was hoping someone local might use it for their buns or foster buns..the rescue i got bif from wouldnt have room for it in the shed or the garage.
its in lovely nick just not needed anymore.
anyone who is in my area who knows of some rescue or fosterer who'd like it or even themselves..pick up yourselves im afraid..im eplileptic and dont drive. :(

Hiya Deb, your right about being good for small children.... :lol:

I've got a fold up dog crate, Moose convalessed in, I just folded it up and put it in the garage yesterday and was thinking about swapping it for a bigger one, one they can both go in if they need to. Mines 76W x 53D x60H, I think yours is the next size up from mine, but what a shame your so far away mate.

Willow is a lovely name by the way. :wink:

Why couldn't I have seen this a few days ago, you're just round the corner and I went out and bought an indoor cage for Twinkle on Thursday! :cry: :lol:

Back