• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to do!

Lind80

Mama Doe
I want to bond 4 of my buns together as I have just got a big set up for them! My dilema is which 4 to bond :rabbit2:

I have a few already in pairs and some singles,which I could bond.

Rupert and Thumper (dwarf lops) have been bonded well for quite some time.

Olive and Fred (dwarf lop and netherland dwarf) have been bonded for a few months now, but Olive sometimes bosses Fred about a bit.

Florence and Bob (Dwarf lops) happily bonded for quite some time.

So do I bond 2 of my pairs or I also have singles -

George (dwarf lop) quite easy going
Heidi (Lionhead) can be quite aggressive at times, only has 1 eye
Emily (dwarf lop) he-she bunny, but acts more male than female

I just don't know what to do :roll:

I don't want to upset the ones already bonded by doing the wrong thing!

HELP!! :rabbit2:

DSCN0525-1.jpg

I would love to come and live with Sophie but Mummy says 'NO!!!'

:lol: :lol:

Perhaps try a four of them randomly together and see how it goes?
It may not work with the ones you actually chose anyway and some foursomes may work better than others.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??!!?!?!! wither cherries on top!!

OMG he is just so sweet, I know we shouldn't have favourites... but he is my favourite out of your beautiful lot of bunnies!!!! :oops: :love: (And believe me, its hard to have a favourite from your buns!!!)

loopylop said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??!!?!?!! wither cherries on top!!

OMG he is just so sweet, I know we shouldn't have favourites... but he is my favourite out of your beautiful lot of bunnies!!!! :oops: :love: (And believe me, its hard to have a favourite from your buns!!!)

Aww thanks. He is one of my favourites too :oops: He hasn't been very well recently, the vets think he is going into kidney failure :( He is still quite happy and eating though, but just can't get him to drink anything.

Lind80 said:
Aww thanks. He is one of my favourites too :oops: He hasn't been very well recently, the vets think he is going into kidney failure :( He is still quite happy and eating though, but just can't get him to drink anything.

Oh no... :( Please give him special snuggles from me and a gentle kiss on that cute nose xxxx

Back