• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bridge Bunnies

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
While sorting out my room the other day I found loads of photos of my bunnies who are now at the bridge. Today I scanned some of them in to put on here because they're lovely buns :D
Hope you all like them! :D
There's quite a lot of photos, hope it's not too many... I couldn't pick my favourites :oops:

This is Tinka... the daughter of my first 2 rabbits, and mum to James :love:
tinka3.jpg

On her way to the vets... not very happy :p And little James bun at the back :lol: :love:
tinkajames1.jpg

A young me reading to her :lol:
tinka1.jpg

Tinka in her hutch :)
tinka2.jpg

Next is Flopsy, he's Tinkas boyfriend and dad to James :D :love: Think this photo was in the first week I had him :love:
flopsy1.jpg

Here he is in my brothers bedroom...
flopsy2.jpg

This is him as a fully grown bun :D
flopsy5.jpg

The happy couple :love: ...with Beanie Babies on them :lol:
flopsytinka.jpg

And I think most people know James by now :) Hehe... but here's some more photos of him :love:
Baby James!
james15.jpg

Even smaller James...
james12.jpg

And baby James in our lounge...
james16.jpg

He always loved sitting on chairs :D
james17.jpg

This is from about this time last year...
james2-1.jpg

All the buns in their hutches. Had to use those bungy rope thingies because that big hutch blew over once :shock: :shock:
buns.jpg

Couldn't find photos of any of my others :( They must all be in photo albums somewhere :?

awwww! what lovely pictures :D thank you for sharing them! they were all stunning bunsters who looked as though they had a wonderful happy life with you :D

Aww what lovely photos. Although they are bridge bunnies now, I can see they had a very happy life.

Back