• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

N'other vid of my little man Harv runnin round the lounge

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hi,

Here's another vid of Harv runnin round the lounge. I think you can only view it if you download macromedia flashplayer on your pc. You can download it on photobucket but I'm not able to do it on my work pc.

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

awwww your one bunny is so the leader the other follows all the time it is so sweet! :love: great video!!!!! i could see that one :D

'ello : ),

He's my little boy. He is soooo gorgeous. He's the little wild bunny I found injured in the road on Easter Sunday last year. He has ongoing dental problems and has been very poorly lately with his tummy. It was soooo good to see him having fun yesterday. I love him soooooo much!!!

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Yep, Harv is the bun I found injured in the road on Easter Sunday. He was hit at the side of the face which has caused his jaw to misalign. He has had his incisors removed but needs his molars trimming every few months. He's been poorly lately and went off his food, lost weight and was passing really small poops. The last couple of days he's been running around with Primrose having fun.

Primrose is also a wild bunny. She was orphaned and hand reared. She was found in Wales and we travelled up to Bristol to collect her. They are both about the same age. Primrose adores Harv and follows him everywhere. She is more timid than Harvey but is getting more and more confident as time goes by. They are brilliant fun to watch running around the place. Harvey is a real character, very bolshy and has a real attitude. He is soooooo adorable.

Birdiebun, your bunny on your signature is really cute. Who is he/she? REminds me a little of Harv.

L of L,

Nic and Harvey xxx

Lovely video Nicola.
You are a star for all you do for the wildlife and I can see why you love Harvey sooooooooo much!!

Janex

awwwww what a lovely story! so thats primrose following harvey then. do they interact with you a lot? are they a lot more nervous than domestic buns?

the bun in my siggy is Orchid - shes just like a wild bunny and just as fast! :shock: i would put some piccies of her here but photobucket is playing up!
:?

Orchid is beautiful!!!

Harvey is a real character. Very bolshy and has a real attitude. He chases my cat away and he doesn't even have any front teeth. He's as bold as brass and will just jump up on you hop over you, have a sniff and then hop off. He was injured when I found him and he was only about 8 wks old so I had to handle him quite a bit to give him his meds, clean his injured eye. His eye and nose were both bleeding when I found him. His eye has healed and although he probably has very poor, if any, sight from the injured eye you can't really see that it is damaged. There is just a very very faint line across his eyeball. He's very nosey and when he's on a roll he runs here, there and everywhere. He is quite tame as he jumps up on my lap and puts his little head down on the floor when he wants his head rubbed. I don't really pick him up as he doesn't like that and it stresses him out. Primrose is a little more nervy but the last few months she has become more confident and will approach me and put her two front feet on me, gives me a sniff to check me out and then hops off again.

I love them lots.

Be good to see some pics of Orchid when photobucket is working.

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

awwwww thats so amazing are they your only 2 buns?

290406019.jpg

151005015.jpg

151005005.jpg

151005003.jpg

Back