• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

male or female?

willowflower

Warren Scout
i'm thinking about getting a companion for dillion as i feel he is a little lonely. also feel ours is never going to be a great relationship more of a stand off and indifference kind of thing.

i was wondering though what sex would be best dillion is a 7month neutered male. does age matter?

leonna

male / female pairs bond easier and there are usualy less problems. personaly we dont advise male/male pairings but i do know it can be done . depends on the buns temperement .

I'd go for the male/female too. I do have two boys together, but they're brothers and have been neutered. Bobby has always had a girlfriend, and I've not had any problems with bonding.
I don't think age is particularly important.

I don't think age matters at all. I have always had male/female pairings. I think most same sex pairs work best if they are brothers or sisters and have been together since birth, although I know there are exceptions.

Back