• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduction: to do or not to do?

eminem2004

Young Bun
Well i have 2 bonded rabbits, Esme and Harvey who are timid, but sweet loving rabbits. But 2 days ago i took on my friends Buck rabbit called Lunar whom is almost a year old. He is neutared and vaccinated and is a sweet bunny. Now im wondring:

Shpould i try and introduce Esme and Harvey to Lunar? and if so how can i do it?

If not i can maybe if possible Try and beg my mum if i can get a doe from the rspca but it is extreamly unlikley she will let me unless all elce fails.

I dont like the thought of Lunar on his own. But the thought of not knowing if introducing a bonded male and female to another Buck? What are the chances of it working?

Any help is appriciated.

Jenny

As long as they are all neutered i would think it is totally possible to bond them together.. Just need to try them in a neutral area tho where none of them have been before. Im about to try this soon too, only i have a girlie to introduce to my pair :D

Back