• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble ..lovely young piggie!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Bumble a rex coated female piggie :D
Bumblea.jpg

She came in tonight..needs a bit of a shampoo but then will be looking to join a piggie loving family!

Owner says she has other GPs , rescued this one from a friend who was keeping her with a bun..her own herd wouldn't accept the new comer...

It would be nice Jill but sadly, theres no room at the inn right now. I am waiting to see if latest rescue pig is pregnant and if she is and has the pups ok I need to accomodate them!

Hubby also doesnt want me to adopt any more. ((not that that has ever stopped me :lol: :lol: )). I have been known to sneak the odd pig or two in and hes none the wiser. If he does notice a newish one...he may say...'I dont remember that one !!' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I wish I could adopt Bumble but I have to be 'sensible' for a change. !

I am sure she will find a great home soon. Sows are easier to rehome than single un-neutered males.

Deb x

Back