• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY WILD BUNNY

Marlene

Mama Doe
We usually have heaps of teeny babies running around by this time but there is just this one wee baby right now who sits right outside my kitchen window. Excuse our grass...this side of the house is a bit neglected!!

DSC09828res.jpg

DSC09837res.jpg

DSC09829res.jpg

I love my wild bunnies and have thousands of photos of them over the years. Not all good as they move so quickly though. I take photographs of everything that moves. Most are taken through the window and the bunnies do not see me. Some birds do...especially the magpies but I am sorry, I don't like them as they strip the nests and eat my baby birdies. I don't take photos of them.

I work at home so am able to catch all that goes on (usually)

I have just been watching a white cat eyeing up my bunny and then what I take to be Mum has come along and stood guard. The cat was too far away but it was thinking about it. No chance with me here :lol:

Back